Nikhil Naredi is a Partner in the Firm’s Capital Markets practice, specialising in equity and debt capital markets and corporate advisory matters. He is based out of the Mumbai office.
Nikhil advises issuers, investment banks and investors on a wide variety of securities offerings, including public offerings and private placements of equity, equity-linked and debt securities, having been involved on transactions that have raised over USD 35 billion globally. He is also extensively involved in the structuring, setting up and offerings by investment vehicles, such as Infrastructure Investments Trust (InvIT) and Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs), having been involved in all significant transaction out of India up to date.
Chambers Asia Pacific Guide 2022 has quoted that Nikhil counts major banks and REITs among his clients and oversees a varied range of complex, high-value deals. A market source points out that “Nikhil is very well respected by investment banks.”
Select Experience Statement
- INR 9,200 Crore IPO by Zomato Limited (special counsel to Morgan Stanley), INR 5,000 Crore IPO by Nuovoco Vistas Corporation Limited and INR 2500 Crore IPO by CAMS
- INR 12,000 Crore and INR 10,000 Core QIPs by Axis Bank Limited
- INR 4,500 Crore IPO by Mindspace Office Parks REIT, INR 3,800 Crore IPO by Brookfield REIT and INR 3,685 Crore Institutional Placement by Embassy Office Park REIT
- INR 13,010 Crore initial offering by India Infrastructure Investment Trust (Brookfield), INR 460 Cr initial offering by Virescent Infrastructure Investment Trust (KKR), Allianz Capital Partners GmbH (ACP)’s investment in IndInfravit Investment Trust (L&T) and Public Investment Fund’s investment in Jio Fibre’s Investment Trust
A detailed experience statement can be shared on a confidential basis.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra and New York State Bar Association
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England & Wales
- LL.M. from the Columbia University School of Law, New York
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) from the National Law School of India University, Bangalore