Manita has over 13 years’ experience in corporate commercial and general corporate transactions and advisory, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic M&A, private equity and venture capital, with special emphasis on public M&A.
She has also advised on various capital markets matters, including IPOs, QIPs, OFSs, FCCB issuance and restructuring, IDR buy-back and delisting.
Manita has worked across various sectors, including oil & gas, renewable energy, retail, manufacturing, TMT, pharmaceuticals and infrastructure.
She also advises Indian listed companies on corporate governance issues, ESG, compliance with listing requirements and other corporate matters.
Select Experience Statement
- Reliance Retail Ventures Limited on acquisition of a controlling stake and buy-out of majority shares of Purple Panda (Clovia) from the Founders and existing investors.
- Norwest Venture Partners, a 12.5 billion private equity fund, on its investments (including follow-on investments) in Finova Capital, Early Salary, SILA Solutions, Mintifi, Busybees Logistics and Duroflex.
- Citi Ventures on its investment in Lentra AI Private Limited.
- One97 Communications Limited on the buy-back of its shares from open market.
- International Finance Corporation on sale of its stake in Lithium Urban Technologies.
- Bluecloud Services Private Limited and Bluecloud Services, Inc on the Indian restructuring and related aspects w.r.t. sale of controlling stake to Hudson Hill Capital Management.
- Promoters of MMS Group (including MMSH Clinical Research (India)) on sale of stake to Lindsay Goldberg group
- Colgate Palmolive on its investments in Bombay Shaving Company.
A detailed experience statement can be shared on a confidential basis.
Bar Council of Gujarat
B.Com. LL.B. (Hons), Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar