Siddharth Nair is a Partner in the General Corporate practice of Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. He is based out of the Delhi office.
Siddharth specialises in the field of Venture Capital and Private Equity investments. He works closely with some of the world’s leading venture capital and private equity funds such as Amadeus Capital Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kalaari Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Omidyar Networks, Quona Capital, SBI Ven Capital, Naspers, Matrix Partners and Westbridge Capital.
Siddharth also advises growth stage businesses across industries during fundraises, venture debt transactions and structured debt transactions. The businesses that he has advised on such transactions recently include Swiggy.com, Lendingkart.com, Pepperfry.com, ElasticRun.com, Capillary Technologies, Faasos, Nxtgen, and PharmEasy.
The transactions in which Siddharth has advised span across a wide array of industries including e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, apparel, food and furniture, FinTech and InsurTech, insurance, logistics, manufacturing, media and SAAS, amongst others.
Select Experience Statement
- Walmart’s acquisition of a majority stake in Flipkart.com.
- Multiple rounds of fundraises by Swiggy.com.
- Multiple rounds of fundraises by Pepperfry.com.
- Multiple rounds of fundraises by Faasos Food Services Private Limited.
- Multiple rounds of fundraises by Lendingkart Technologies Private Limited.
- Investment by Amadeus Capital Partners, Quona Capital and Westbridge Capital in IndiaMart Intermesh Limited.
- Investment by Bessemer Venture Partners in Phasorz Technologies Private Limited.
- Investment by Catamaran Ventures and SBI Ven Cap in Innoviti Payment Solutions Private Limited.
- Investment by Kalaari Capital and Norwest Venture Partners in Ntex Transportation Services Private Limited.
- Investment by Norwest Venture Partners in Five Star Finance Private Limited.
A detailed experience statement can be shared on a confidential basis.
- Karnataka State Bar Council
- B.A. LL.B, (Hons.), National Law School Of India University